Claire Reeves MBACP
I have always had a passion for helping others. I started my career as a primary school teacher in a school in Derbyshire but my interest remained with families that needed more than educational support. After seeing the benefits of counselling myself, I decided to follow my dream and re-trained as a counsellor/psychotherapist.
- BSc Psychology (2:1)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (with QTS)
- Certificate of Higher Education in Psychodynamic Counselling (Distinction)
- Foundation Degree in Integrative Counselling (Distinction)
- Level 3 AIM Award in Specialist Sexual Abuse and Rape Support Services
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified NLP Coach
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
- I am currently training to become a Master Practitioner of NLP, Master NLP Coach, Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy and Hypnosis.
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to it's ethical principles in all aspects of my work. I have an enhanced DBS and I am fully insured.
CPD and Workshops
- Sleep and Dreams Workshop
- Inner Child Workshop
- Tony Robbins' Unleash the Power Within (4 day)
- Life Coaching Diploma Course (Online)
- Mindfulness Diploma Course (Online)
- Working Creatively with Clients
- Trauma, Dissociation and Recovery
- Counselling Young People - MindEd Online
Other Counselling Experience
I have recently worked at sarac, a charity in Burton-on-Trent, that supports clients that have been affected by sexual abuse, rape and/or sexual exploitation. I managed the volunteers and the Adult Emotional Support Services and therefore I have a great deal of knowledge and expertise in this area.
I have provided counselling to young people in a local secondary school.